Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ALT Lesson Plans with Eigo Note, 5th grade. Lesson 4 I like apples

Well for this section I was asked specifically by my teachers to follow the Eigo Note plans for Lesson 4 (eeeek, panic) as they had to provide feedback on them. Well some of the ideas in Eigo Note for this lesson were surprisingly ok. I liked the "guess what your teacher likes/doesn't like" game on page 27. I also don't mind the listening exercises, I think they're good practice.

The self introductions are a good idea but I had already taught them "I don't like...." so instead I had them stand up and say what they liked and what they didn't like. I again thought teaching "I like" was overkill so for the 4th part I decided to teach them "My favourite..." just so they wouldn't get bored.

Anyway, you can download my Eigo Note lesson plans below if you want!


Grade 5 Lesson Eigo Note Lesson 4- (5.12) I like apples part 1


Grade 5 Lesson Eigo Note Lesson 4- (5.13)- I like apples part 2


Grade 5 Lesson Eigo Note Lesson 4- (5.14)- I like apples part 3


Grade 5 Lesson Eigo Note Lesson 4- (5.15)- I like apples part 4 *



* This "whats your favourite..?" needs this worksheet.




No comments:

Post a Comment